Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Business for Small Businesses

The one thing I know about Small Businesses is that they all are strapped for cash when they start out. Wouldn't it be nice if you could find that perfect Angel Investor? The person who believes in your business model as much as you do, well, at least as much as needed to invest!

Fact is, every small business I know could use some help getting started. Sometimes it's the right connection, at others, it's just a break on the pricing. Well, I have something really big in the works. I cannot say exactly what it is, because my partner and I are still setting it up. But it's huge! And do you know why? Because it finally addresses a need for small businesses that I have often heard from them, but have not had an answer for ... until now.

Very soon, I am going to post a link to another site here. When I do, you will get access to being one of the very first to know, and profit from, this business model. As I said, I cannot tell you what it is yet, but believe me when I say, I have every confidence that this business is going to take off like a rocket.

Lee Reedy
Media Strategist

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home